Covid-19 Safety Policy
Safety is our number one Priority!
At Caldera Yachting, we pride ourselves on delivering a superior customer experience. Integral to that experience is providing a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and employees. From the very first moment, we are constantly updated with the guidelines from Greek authorities and international health organizations, to make sure we follow their health precautions related to COVID-19.
The company has been awarded by the Governing Board of International Certification Bureau Limited, the Certificate of Registration to CMD 1881/20 Hygiene Standard for the implementation of preventive measures against COVID-19.
We have created a new functional model adapted to current conditions due to the outbreak. Security measures are applied in a way that does not compromise the unique experience of the cruise.
On the Land
- The use of their personal hygiene items such as towels, clothing, hat, etc. as well as a protective mask, which is mandatory during the transfer from the hotel to the vessel.
- The customer will be picked up from the agreed point by applying precautionary rules before boarding the vehicle, such temperature measurement, use of mask and hand sanitizer.
- In accordance with the directive of Greek authorities, the maximum number of passengers in our 9-setter vehicles, is 5 plus the driver, there are exceptions in cases of families.
- The payment of the fare will be held following strict safety protocols from our employees (use of mask, gloves, disinfection of POS devices).
- Passengers must carry their personal documents (ID/ passport) in case of any identification control by local authorities.
- Vehicles used for the transfer of our clients are thoroughly ventilated and cleaned with antiseptic cleaners.
- In order to avoid large groups, we dropped the maximum number of guests at 8 – 16 people, depending on the size and specifications of the vessel, in order to implement social distancing.
- High-grade disinfectant used on our vessels during cleaning procedures including common surface areas, cabins and lavatories.
- Well trained crew with specific instructions, which they will convey to customers during the safety briefing before the trip.
- All vessels are equipped with antiseptics in common areas.
- Use of disposable crockery for the offered meals.
- Before embarkation, the crew performs temperature measurements on each customer.
- Before embarkation passengers are advised to fill a pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire provided by the crew.
- Guests are advised to inform the crew immediately in case they feel sick.
Strict hygiene protocols / Well trained crew / Vessels with personal amenities / ISO certified / COVID SAFETY APPROVAL certified